The Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center (KFEC) provides RV parking for events held throughout the year. The RV lot offers 20 or 30 amp electrical service, water, disposal station, restrooms, and showers.
- Daily Rates (Electric): $50
- Primitive (No Hookups): $30
NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED EXCEPT POP-UP TENTS ON WHEELS
Making an RV Parking Reservation:
Reservations can be made by sending a check or money order to:
Parking Admissions Office
Kentucky Exposition Center
P.O. Box 37130
Louisville, KY 40233
- The check or money order should specify RV parking and state the event, dates, vehicle license number, and should be made payable to Kentucky Exposition Center.
- Reservations can also be made by calling (502) 367-5384. KEC accepts MasterCard and Visa.
- The deposit is one day's rental which includes 20 or 30 amp electrical service, water service, and use of the disposal station. There are restrooms and shower facilities located in the RV lot.
- A confirmation card, information sheet and a map of the property will be sent after the deposit is received. Please bring the conformation card with you upon arrival.
- Reservations will be accepted one year in advance. However, reservations should be received at least one month prior to date of actual arrival. Confirmed reservations will be held for the day of arrival only. The reservation deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.